Pillar Point Harbor Half Moon Bay, CA
Click Here To Download Our Brochure
The Queen of Hearts is a 50-foot sportfishing vessel operating from Pillar Point Harbor in Half Moon Bay, California, about 20 miles south of San Francisco. The Queen of Hearts is known for specializing in shallow water fishing along the San Mateo Coastline of California, between Montara to the north and Ano Nuevo to the south, as well as salmon mooching, salmon trolling, rockfishing both deep and shallow, albacore fishing and whale watching. She is fast and comfortable and staffed with an experienced professional crew.
Whether you're an experienced angler looking for a challenge, a beginner fisherman wanting an exciting new experience, or an avid whale watcher, join Capt. Bob Ingles and the crew aboard the Queen of Hearts for a day of shallow water light tackle fishing or whale watching fun!!!
Upcoming trips and Reservations!
For your comfort, we limit our loads so you're never too crowded and we are always eager to assist in whatever way we can to make your day fishing or whale watching on the Queen of Hearts a memorable event.
- Coast Guard Inspected and Licensed 50-foot Vessel.
- Clean, fast, and comfortable.
- Experienced, professional crew.
- Owned and operated from Half Moon Bay for over 25 years.
- Limited loads, never booked to capacity.
- Izorline awarded daily.
- Microwave and coffee onboard.
- Large, comfortable cabin.
- Two clean restrooms onboard.